My collection is overflowing from my helmers, so the sad time has come for me to have a big clean out. This was surprisingly hard for me to do. I have a special little emotional attachment to each polish, especially my indie polishes! But this must be done so that I don't find myself literally swimming in nail polish!
Here is how it is going to work:
1) I have photos of everything I have up for grabs with the names underneath the photo (names L-R). I also have a little code that follows the names of the polishes. BN = Brand New; SW1 = Swatched once; U = used. If followed by a number it is how many times I have used it, if it is just a U then I don't know. I hope this makes sense so that you can get idea of how much has been used out of each bottle.
2) After the names of the polishes I will also have the price. Buy in bulk and the prices will go down! I am a little OCD and I like to keep collections together, so if I have a whole collection up it will work out cheaper to buy the whole collection rather than individual polishes. Also, if you choose to buy a lot of polishes from me then I will knock a few dollars off the price as a bulk buy thanks.
3) Once you have chosen which polishes that you would like email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the polishes that you would like.
4) I will respond to your email letting you know if what you would like is available (first come, first served) along with a total cost + Shipping.
5) You will have to cover shipping costs. Shipping will be less than 500g = $9. More than 500g = $13. Shipping with in Australia only (sorry international friends).
6) When you get your email with the total cost send the money to me as a gift on PayPal (same email address: email@example.com
7) Once I receive the money I will cross out the purchased polishes on my blog sale so that others know that it is no longer available.
8) I will send the polishes to you ASAP.
9) Once the parcels are sent it is out of my hands. Unfortunately I have no control over Australia post, and we will have to trust that everything arrives safely.
If you are an indie maker and you see polishes here that I have swatched for you, please do not feel offended that they are part of my blog sale. I had to make some tough decisions (especially with my indie polishes). I simply do not have enough room to keep them all, even though I would like to. As for pricing of indie polishes I tried to go about 50% off retail prices (especially if they have only been swatched once).
|Manicare French Pink (BN) $2|
|Various Manicare products (BN) $2ea|
|Pretty Serious (SW1) |
|Hollish (SW1) Amethyst, |
|Peita's Polish (SW1 from What's Indie Box) Ghost Gutz, Seafood Delight, Unicorn Whisper ($5ea)|
|Peita's Polish (SW1) Jellybean Dream, Fizzi-licious, Musk Sticks ($4ea)|
|Peita's Polish (SW1) Good To Mama, Cell Block Tango, Razzle Dazzle ($4ea)|
|Black Dahlia Lacquer (SW1) |
|EP Polish Company (SW1) Cheedo The Fragile, The Dag, Toast The Knowing, Capable ($4ea)|
|EP Polish Company (SW1) Storm In A Tea Cup, Furiosa, The Splendid Angharad ($4ea)|
|Moonstone Nail Polish (SW1) Star Queen Nebula, Key Lime Pie (What's Indie Box) ($5). |
|Moonstone Polish (SW1) Rhodonite, Amethyst, |
|Moonstone Polish (SW1) Malachite,|
|Powder Perfect (SW1) |
|Powder Perfect (SW1) Fallen Chandelier, |
|Powder Perfect (SW1) Boarders of The Forest, |
|Glam Polish (Grease Collectors Edition SW1) Sandy, Summer Nights, |
|Glam Polish (Grease Collectors Edition SW1) Pink Ladies, Hopelessly Devoted, You're The One That I Want ($6ea)|
|Glam Polish (Grease Collectors Edition SW1) |
|Glam Polish (What's Indie Box Exclusives SW1) You're A Mean One Mr Grinch, Tweetie Pie ($6)|
|Glam Polish (Mei Mei's Exclusives SW1) |
|Glam Polish (SW1) Frankensline 2014, Frankenslime 2015 ($5)|
|Glam Polish (SW1) Running Up That Hill, Black Water, Don't Go In The Woods ($4ea)|
|Glam Polish (SW1) |
|Glam Polish (SW1) Omen, Paranormal, |
|Glam Polish (SW1) Hibiscus, Mauna Loa, Ke Aloha ($4)|
|Glam Polish (SW1) |
|Glam Polish (SW1) Lani, Nani, Leilani ($4)|
|Glam Polish (SW1) Nalu, Ohana|
|Glam Polish (SW1) Cancer, |
|Glam Polish (SW1) Virgo, Taurus, |
|Orly Top 2 Bottom Coat Mini (NEW) $1|
|Kleancolour Clear (NEW) $1|
- I will do my best to keep this as up-to-date as possible.
- I will also be adding new polishes over time.