My collection is overflowing from my helmers, so the sad time has come for me to have a big clean out. This is surprisingly hard for me to do. I have a special little emotional attachment to each polish, especially my indie polishes! But this must be done so that I don't find myself literally swimming in nail polish!
Here is how it is going to work:
1) I have photos of everything I have up for grabs with the names underneath the photo (names L-R). I also have a little code that follows the names of the polishes. BN = Brand New; SW1 = Swatched once; U = used. If followed by a number it is how many times I have used it, if it is just a U then I don't know. I hope this makes sense so that you can get idea of how much has been used out of each bottle.
2) After the names of the polishes I will also have the price. Buy in bulk and the prices will go down! I am a little OCD and I like to keep collections together, so if I have a whole collection up it will work out cheaper to buy the whole collection rather than individual polishes. Also, if you choose to buy a lot of polishes from me then I will knock a few dollars off the price as a bulk buy thanks.
3) Once you have chosen which polishes that you would like email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the polishes that you would like.
4) I will respond to your email letting you know if what you would like is available (first come, first served) along with a total cost + Shipping.
5) You will have to cover shipping costs. Shipping will be less than 500g = $9. More than 500g = $13. Shipping with in Australia only (sorry international friends).
6) When you get your email with the total cost send the money to me as a gift on PayPal (same email address: email@example.com
7) Once I receive the money I will cross out the purchased polishes on my blog sale so that others know that it is no longer available.
8) I will send the polishes to you ASAP. I have never done anything like this before so I have no idea how long my processing times are. It may take a few days, especially depending on how many orders I get.
9) Once the parcels are sent it is out of my hands. Unfortunately I have no control over Australia post, and we will have to trust that everything arrives safely.
If you are an indie maker and you see polishes here that I have swatched for you, please do not feel offended that they are part of my blog sale. I had to make some tough decisions (especially with my indie polishes). I simply do not have enough room to keep them all, even though I would like to. As for pricing of indie polishes I tried to go about 50% off retail prices (especially if they have only been swatched once).
Fun Fruits mini scented polishes (BN) $5
Coral Colours "Lazer Lights" "Disco Ball" "Celebration" "Monochrome Madness" "I Love the Nightlife"
"Fire Works" "Party FX" "The Main Event" (all SW1) Full collection $10 or $2ea.
O.P.I "Midnight in Moscow" (U2)
"Divine Swine"(U1) "Metalic 4 Life" (U2) "Warm & Fozzie"(U1)
SHE by Coral Colours "Marigold" (U1) "Freshly Picked" (U1) $2ea.
Julep "Alaina" (U1) "Veronica" (U1) $2ea.
L.A. Colors Flash Pop (SW1) $2
Nails inc. "Prochester Square" "Electric Avenue" minis (BN) $1ea.
Essence "Flashy Pumpkin" (BN) "Red Ahead" (BN) "Splash!" (BN) "Party Princess" (U1) $3
Revlon "Heavenly" (BN) "Ritzy" (BN) $4
Coral Colour "Smokin Grey" x3 (BN) $1ea.
ANNY (nail stickers included) "Dancing tutu" "Prima Ballarina" (BN) Set $5
Coral Colour magnetic blue polish (U2) $2 Wet n Wild "Saved by the Blue" (U) $1
Sally Hansen "Blue It" (U) $1 "Mermaids Tale" (U1) $4
Coral Colours green (U2) $2 Maybeline green (U) $1
Avon matte "Red Velvet" & "Violetta" (U) $2ea
Revlon "Posh Pink" (U) $2 Sally Hansen "Mauve It" (BN) $3
Coral Colours yellow (U2) $2 Polished London "Mauve Mandy" (U) $2
Depend nail polish minis orange & pale yellow (BN) Set $1
Rimmel London Metal Rush "Bronze Princess" (U1) $3
Color Club Art Club nail art striper "Celebration" (BN) $2
Kiss nail art polishes "Purple Glitter" "Silver Glitter" "Beach Yellow" "Neon Orange"
"Pink Bikini" "Beach Pink" (U) All $4
L.A. Colors (U1) "Exotic Pink" $3
Iridescent Nails: "Violet Night" "Apple Martini" "Sailors Delight" "Pink Bikini"
"Orange Popsicle" (SW) Collection $15 or $5ea.
Peita's Polish "Solar Flare" (SW1) $6.
Peita's Polish "Clowing Around" (SW1) $6.
Party Girl Lacquer "Act of Love" (SW1) $6. B Squared Lacquer "Body Electric" mini (SW1) $4
Krafty Gurl "Pink Lotus" + Top Coat (SW1) $6
PrettyPots Polish "Dolphin Scales" "Rose Pepper in Sorbet" "Pink Spring"
"Polker Queen of Hearts"
PrettyPots Polish "Candy Peach" "Grape Jam n' Sugar" "Granny Smith Loves Pearls" (all SW1) $5ea.
Glittering Elements "Christmas in Paradise" "Queen of the Mermaids" (SW1) $6ea.
Darling Diva Polish "Snowball" (U) $5. Jindie Nails "Nude Beach" (U) $5.
Joss (all BN) Pink (no label) "Honey Dew" "Body Boarder" "Bad Habit" $4ea.
Smudged Polish (SW1)
"Into The Abyss" "Destiny" "Binkied" $4ea
Bliss Polish (SW1) "Tiffany Who"
Powder Perfect (SW1)
"Escape to the Petit Trianon" "Remember Dreaming" No Label "Crinoline" $5ea.
Party Girl Lacquer (SW1)
"Magic Fruit Punch" "Ice Dreams" "I Wanna Flair" "Freeze" "Sing, Sister" minis $1.50ea
Born Pretty Store black polish, Essie "No Place Like Chrome" Funky Fingers "Riot"
Celestial mini "Rose Gold" (BN) $3
Nailene So Natural "Petite Pink French" "Short Peal French" $5ea
Nailene French Express "Petite Pink French" "Short Pink French" Nailene So Natural "Short Pink" $5ea
For all the above stamping plates I'm not totally sure of the brand, and most of them haven't been used at all (still with clear plastic film on). For the few plates that have been used I can't remember which ones they are, have probably only been used once or twice, but they still work.
Above stamping plates are 4 plates of your choice for $1.
- Apologies for the cat hair on my backdrop... He thinks it is his light box!
- I will do my best to keep this as up-to-date as possible.
- I will also be adding new polishes over time.