Sunday, 9 July 2017

New Polishes by Glittering Elements

I've been doing some swatching!  Today I have five new polishes from Glittering Elements. It's been ages since I have swatched any new polishes and I forgot how fun it was to try out the new goodies!


"Candy Mountain" - A bright blue crelly base with holographic pigment and tiny hot pink glitters! I particularity like the creativity of this polish.

Lighting: Direct Sunlight

Lighting: Direct Sunlight


"Mean Unicorns" -  Sparkly hot pink! I love how this polish is a play on the move Mean Girls. 

Lighting: Direct Sunlight

Lighting: Direct Sunlight


"The Lonely Dreamer" -  A soft, shimmering mint green with a holographic finish. 

Lighting: Direct Sunlight

Lighting: Direct Sunlight


"Enchanting Darkness" - A really deep purple polish with tiny iridescent glitters that give subtle colour shifts. 

Lighting: Direct Sunlight

Lighting: Direct Sunlight


"Unicorn Tears" - I couldn't decide if this was a silver or soft gold polish, it seemed to change depending on the lighting, either way it sure is super sparkly! 

Lighting: Direct Sunlight

Lighting: Direct Sunlight


-Bettina