Sunday, 9 July 2017

Back To Blogging?

For almost two years now my blog has been very neglected. When I graduated from University and started working full time as a teacher I found that there was not as much time as I wanted to be able to continue my blog, including swatches and nail art. So this meant that blogging and all nail related activities sadly to a back seat to adult working life. As much as I tried to get back into it there just wasn't enough time in the day. When I was studying at uni and working part time I had a lot more flexibility with my days and time, allowing me to blog and swatch. Now with changes to my job I am hoping to get some more time and flexibility back into my life. Instead of working full time I am now job sharing with someone, so I am only working part time now! I'm really looking forward to this change and plan on being more present with my blog again. To start off this exciting new time I have updated my Blog Sale!!! You can check out my Blog Sale by following the link in the navigation bar above, or you can simply click HERE. As I continue my de-stash I  will continue to add to my Blog Sale, so keep checking back to see what has been added. I am also going to be going through my drafted blog posts, so if you see something that looks out of place or out of order, it's just me catching up with some old posts. I've had a quick look at some of the draft post and some look like they are pretty much finished and for some reason I never posted them!  Anyway, welcome back to my blog, it's great to have you here!

-Bettina