Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Friendship Is Sparkly Trio by Glam Polish

This sparkly little trio from Glam Polish is inspired by My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Each holographic polish features matte dot glitters (my personal favourite type of glitters). I love how the subtle dot glitters peek through the holographic base and glitters. This trio will be available from Glam Polish on the 4th of March along with the "Love Marilyn Collection" which is a nine piece holographic polish collection. 

"Cutie Pox" - A holographic base tinted with a mix of ultra holo glitter and rainbow of pastel micro and small dot glitter.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


I also have some nail art inspired by these beautiful polishes. First up is my unicorn head. I stamped with "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colours and Nailz Craze plate 02 for the swirly background. Then used a nail vinyl and "Pink Friday" for the unicorn head.

Lighting: In light box


"Bridle Gossip" - A holographic base tinted with turquoise glass flecks and a mix of ultra holo glitter, iridescent glitter and small dot glitter.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


Some pretty pastel stars go beautifully with this polish. I used "Sky" by Picture Polish and a nail vinyl for the stars, unfortunately I can't remember where I got the nail vinyls from.

Lighting: In light box


"Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows" - A holographic base tinted with pink glass flecks and a mix of ultra holo glitter, iridescent glitter and small dot glitter.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


Some more nail art inspired by the polishes. I stamped the rainbow arches using stamping plate HeHe 045 using "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colours. I then used Konad pink stamping polish and Nailz Craze plate 02 for the rearing unicorn.

Lighting: In light box


-Bettina