Sunday, 27 March 2016

31DC2016weekly 4: Green

It's time for challenge number 4, green! For my mani I used a new polish from Miss Priss that I have been working on. It's a jade green creme with a subtle green shimmer. I'm not sure when it will be available, it doesn't even have a name yet, so for now it is just a sneak peek. Over the top of my jade green base I did some double stamping using Emily de Molly stamping plate EDM10. For the first layer of stamping I used "Leaf" by Celestial Cosmetics. For the second layer I mixed "Leaf" with "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors, to get a lighter shade of green. For some reason my stamping didn't turn out too great, so it is a little patchy. Stamping tends to be more of a luck things for me, rather than skill. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. I guess this was one of those times where it just wasn't going to cooperate.



Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


-Bettina