Saturday, 31 October 2015

Halloween Nail Art 2015

Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year... especially for nail art! I haven't had much time for nail art recently as I have been working two jobs, seven days a week - not surprisingly it takes up a lot of time and energy. I have managed to do a few Halloween themed nail art designs... up you like them!

Zombie graveyard! I used "Snugglebutt" by Pretty Serious with a slight gradient using "Twinkle" by Picture Polish. I then used "Absence" by Pretty Serious and Qgirl-002 stamping plate.

Lighting: In light box


Gorgeous, glittering, holographic blood dripping down fresh, clean white walls. What is Halloween with out blood? I used the amazing "Vampire's Chalice" by Powder Perfect with "Presence" by Pretty Serious.  

Lighting: In light box

One of my favorites this year, cute little pumpkins. I used "I Do Believe In Spooks" by Miss Priss Polish for the base, then I used "Goblins & Ghouls" by Miss Priss Polish to place glitter around the edges of my nails. The adorable little pumpkin nail vinyls are from Eat Sleep Polish.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


More pumpkin nails! I used "This Is Halloween" by Miss Priss Polish for the base, then the little pumpkin faces are also from Eat Sleep Polish.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Happy Halloween everyone!

-Bettina