Saturday, 5 September 2015

Live Life to the Matte Collection by Ulta3

Who has seen the new matte polishes by Ulta3? The new Live Life to the Matte Collection has five pastel shades that dry matte plus a matte top coat! I have swatches of the five shades. For each of my swatches I used three thin coats and let the polishes dry matte with no top coat. The formula for these polishes wasn't too bad (especially considering the RRP). They did get a little streaky, but I found having a smooth and steady hand when apply the polishes worked well. Giving the polish drying time between each coat also helped. I also have some nail art. For my nail art I used two of the new shades and finished with the top coat.

Lighting: In light box

"Dashing" - A dark purple/grey.

Lighting: In light box


"La Beige" - A soft mauve beige.

Lighting: In light box

"Latte" - A warm nude.

Lighting: In light box

"Adore" - A bright/pastel coral.

Lighting: In light box


"Ice Ice" - A very pale ice blue.

Lighting: In light box


Skinny stripes using "Ice Ice" and "Adore."

Lighting: In light box


 Lace dot mani... This is why I don't do dot mani's very often! I used "Dashing" and "La Beige."

Lighting: In light box


Plastic wrap mani using "Latte" and "Ice Ice."

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina