Monday, 15 June 2015

Sweet Treats Duo Part 2 by Glam Polish exclusive to Moo Moo's Signatures

Another delightful trio by Glam Polish which is now exclusively available at Moo Moo's Signatures (yes, Moo Moo's Signatures instead of Mei Mei's). This duo is actually part of a bigger collection. Some of you might have been lucky enough to get your hands on the first duo. If you want you can check out the first duo HERE.

"Berry Parfait" - a neon pink with multicoloured iridescent microflakies. This is such a delicious pink. In my lighting the microflakies appeared purple, then they had a slight shimmer in the sunlight. So pretty. Beautifully smooth application (as expected by Glam Polish). Three thin coats and a glossy top coat for my swatch.  I do recommend allowing some drying time in between coats to prevent any dragging.

Lighting: In light box
.

Lighting: Direct sunlight


Lemon Meringue - a neon yellow with multicoloured iridescent microflakies. It is much more neon in real life than my pictures show - neons and my camera just don't cooperate. The microflakies give the polish a slight shimmer in the sunlight which is a nice touch to the bright crelly formula. Application was smooth and easy. I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch. Again, I recommend some drying time in between coats.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

-Bettina