Saturday, 6 June 2015

Pirouette Flakies Nail Art

I loved the Pirouette Flakies Collection by Glam Polish so much that I decided to do some nail art with them. Each of the crelly shades seemed to have a perfect matching nail art partner. These polishes are the best for nail art. The formulas are quite thin which makes them a little tricky to work with when doing nail art. Usually I like to work with really opaque colours when doing nail art. However, I couldn't resist doing some nail art with these because I loved the colour combinations so much.

For this pretty design I used "Tutu Cute" and "You Keep Me on My Toes." This design makes me think of roses.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



The next two colours are "Leap of Faith" and "Dance First Think Later." These two colours don't go together as well as the others because there isn't as much shade contrast, but I still like how they look next to each other.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


This one is surprisingly my favourite. For this one I used "Tiny Dancer" and "This is all Pointless." I love how these colours look together with this geometric pattern.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


All of the nail stencils I used were from She Sells Seashells.

-Bettina