Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Pin Up Mani Fest by Shades of Phoenix

This is the first Mani Fest pack from Shades of Phoenix, and I am in love!!! The theme for this pack was Pin Up. The accessories that came with this pack went so well with the theme. There was a bag of mixed red, black and white glitter, including skulls, hearts, and bows. Then there was another back including a variation of 3D bows and some other goodies.

"Classy Chassis" - an amazing red jelly with tiny glitters of awesomeness! So glad that this polish was part of the Mani Fest. I was apprehensive about buying the pack with out knowing exactly what was going to be in it, but it totally paid off. This is a very "me" polish, something I would have brought myself.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I did a simple doticure with plain black polish over the top. Just for fun I added a glitter heart over the top of one of the dots, so the dot is a heart! Then I added a cute little bow that came with the pack.  I even filmed a tutorial for this... Check it out on my YouTube Channel HERE!

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Back Seat Bingo" - a pretty scattered holo blue. I used some striping tape as well as a glitter skull from the mani pack. I also used "I saw... You saw... We saw.... Warsaw" by O.P.I. for the stripes and then a plain white polish to add some dots. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


If every Mani Fest pack continues to be this good I will continue to buy them!

-Bettina