Friday, 29 May 2015

Romance of Nature Collection by Powder Perfect

The Romance of Nature Collection is  a limited edition collaboration with Powder Perfect and Live Love Polish inspired by romanticism. I have swatches of four pretty shades, including glitters, flakies, and of course, holo!

"Equinox" – A lovely pearlescent holographic polish with a pale rosy lilac base. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. Depending on the thickness of your coats you could easily use two coats.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Inside with flash



"The Sublime" – A super bright and lively lime green nail polish with different shades of holographic glitters & shimmer. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Inside with flash



"The Wanderer" – A blue holographic polish filled with silver, blue & purple flakies. I love the inclusion of the silver flakies in this polish! For my swatch I used three thin coats, but you could use two coats depending on thickness.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Inside with flash



"Sea of Fog" – A dazzling purple holographic polish. So simple, yet so beautiful. Three thin coats plus a glossy top coat was used for my swatch. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


The Romance of Nature Collection goes on sale today, the 29th of May, and will be available from Powder Perfect and Live Love Polish.

-Bettina