Friday, 1 May 2015

New Smudged Polishes!

New polish are available at SMUDGED as of today! Hooray! There's crellies, and jellies, and a flakie too! 

"Binkied" - an off white almost grey crelly filled with white, light aqua, teal and light green hex, square and dot glitters! Such a fresh, minty feel to this polish you'll be sure it came right out of the Mentos factory For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat, then I later added a matte top coat. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight


"Destiny" - a polish with large flakies in a clear base that reflects blue/teal/green/orange/yellow... ALL THE COLORS depending on the lighting! Best layered over a dark creme polish. For my swatch I dabbed one coat over a black base and finished with a glossy top coat, then added a matte top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


Next up are five jelly glitter bombs. They are so squishy and glittery, you're sure to get lost in their depth!

"Into the Abyss" - a dark forest green almost leaning towards emerald jelly filled with gold, dark green and light green hex, square, dot AND mini star glitters! It can be worn on its own for a squishy glitter jam packed look, or layered over a cream base for some glitter control. But why not get lost in a galaxy of emeralds?! For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat, then I went back and added a matte top coat because I love matte jelly polishes! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight


"Blurple Nurple" - a purple? blue? purpley blue? blueish purple? jelly filled with grape, purple, violet, dark blue, sapphire and teal holographic and matte, hex, circle and dot glitters. It can be worn on its own for a squishy jelly look, or layered over a cream base for glitter control.. but if you're a magical glitter mermaid… why not swim in the gloriousness that is glitter?  For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat, then I went back and added a matte top coat because I love matte jelly polishes! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"Salacious" - a blood red jelly filled with red, orange and gold hex, square, circle and dot glitters! It can be worn on its own for a squishy glitter jam packed look, or layered over a cream base for some glitter control. But who doesn't love a fiery sexy red?! For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat, then I went back and added a matte top coat because I love matte jelly polishes! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight


"Servitor" - a dark purple jelly filled with grape, purple, violet, lavender and fuchsia holographic and matte, hex, circle and dot glitters. It can be worn on its own for a squishy jelly look, or layered over a cream base for glitter control.. but if you're a magical glitter pixie.. don't be shy to LET IT RAIN WITH GLITTER! For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat, then I went back and added a matte top coat because I love matte jelly polishes! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"No Van Gogh" - a light blue jelly filled with holographic hex, circle and dot glitters. It can be worn on its own for a squishy jelly look, or layered over a cream base for glitter control.. but if you're a luminous sparkly lover of the shiny things.. why not basque in the glory that is glitter! For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat, then I went back and added a matte top coat because I love matte jelly polishes! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

All of these polishes, plus many more, are now available from Smudged Polish.

-Bettina

(Polish descriptions provided by Smudged Polish)