Friday, 8 May 2015

Knockout Nail Art

I've got some nail art using the new shades from part 2 of the Knockout collection by Glam Polish. These polishes are so inspiring for nail art!

I had these lightning bolt nail stickers from Dead Set Babes and I thought this was the perfect time to use them! For this mani I used "WHOOSH" "ZOOM" and "THWAAK"

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


The holo polishes are great for water marbling. For this I used "WHAM" as my base give give some extra sparkle under my marbling. The colours I used to marble are "SMASH" "ZOOM" and "WHOOSH."

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


Colourful zapped tips! I really like how this turned out. On each nail I used "WHAM" and "THWAAK." Then I used a different colour on the tips of my nails. (L-R) "POP" "ZOOM" "SMASH" and "ZONK."

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



Of course, I had to do explosive nail art again with the Knockout collection. This fits in so perfectly with the theme of the collection. For this I used the ultra holo glitter polishes of the collection, "POP" "ZONK" "KRUNCH" and "BOING."

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


Finally, if you're not huge into nail art, they look great together no matter what you did. "WHAM" is fantastic as an accent nail and the holo shades create amazing gradients with little effort. Here I used "WHOOSH" and "ZOOM."

Lighting: Inside with flash

-Bettina