Monday, 18 May 2015

Glam Polish & Mei Mei’s Signatures 2nd Anniversary Duo

You better get your party pants on for this duo! We all know that Glam Polish creates amazing, jaw dropping polish... Well she has done it again to celebrate the second anniversary of working with Mei Mei's Signatures, Singapore based stockist.

"We Came Here to Party" - Plum holo with blue, purple glass flecks and lots of shimmer. I love this purple, it is so dreamy. Just two coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"All Night Long" - Lavender Tinted Holo base with silver ultra holo glitter, purple holo micro glitter and pink, blue and purple crystal glitter. Ok, now this polish is so much more than I can capture! I love the holo baswe with different coloured glitter. I tried to capture it in some macro shots (ok, lots of macro shots) but they just don't do it justice! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash



Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

(I told you I took way too many macros)

Amazing duo, right? Well an amazing duo deserves some nail art. These two polishes work beautifully together. For my nail art I just used some single chevron stencils from She Sells Seashells

Lighting: Inside with flash


Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

This celebratory duo will soon be available as a set from Glam Polish, with shipping to Australia and America. It will also be available from Mei Mei's Signatures with world wide shipping.

-Bettina