Friday, 29 May 2015

Duo for Mei Mei's Signatures by Powder Perfect

So many fabulous things happening at Powder Perfect today! The Inklings Collection goes on pre-sale, The Romance of Nature Collection goes on sale, and a new Mei Mei's Signatures duo will also be available today from both shops!

"Sweet Nothings" - a delightful pastel peach filled with matte and metallic glitters in lime green, yellow, pink, and purple. I don't think this shade goes very well with my skin tone, it would probably look better on someone with a darker skin tone than mine. Otherwise, I love the glitter combo! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. Application was so smooth, even with the abundance of different size glitters it applied beautifully.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"Wasted Heart"- a stunning medium pink with a holographic base and loads of silver flakies. This polish is just amazing. No matter what the lighting is this polish will stand out in a crowd. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. (Note: It is not a Powder Perfect bottle in my photos because it broke in the mail. I transferred the surviving polish into a spare bottle of my own. Please also note that bottle breakages are very rare). 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


These pretties will be available from Powder Perfect and Mei Mei's Signatures tonight.

-Bettina