Wednesday, 15 April 2015

More Than Just Powder Perfect...

Did you know that Powder Perfect sells more than just Powder Perfect products? Yep, that is right! Powder Perfect is a small stockist for other indie brands. Today I have some polishes from  three different brands that Powder Perfect currently stocks.

Aliquid Lacquer

"Nightingale's Song" - A soft silver grey with a blue shimmer, flakies, and holo. Something simple and beautiful. Just three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


"Devouring Wave" -  A deep blue jelly base with silver, blue, purple, and red glitters. So squishy!  For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat, then a matte top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Chord of Emerald" -  A unique mix of micro glitters of different colours with green, brown, silver, and gold. Dries slightly textured, but a glossy top coat smooths it out and creates a smooth glossy finish.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


"A Symphony of Blackened Diamonds" - A stunning mix of black, silver, and gold micro glitters. The amazing mix gives such a beautiful effect. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


"Orchestrated Amethyst" -  Purple, silver, and gold micro glitters mixed into this beautiful polish. Again, I used three coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


Bliss Polish (currently on sale)

"Tiffany Who" - A beautiful Tiffany blue/green with a touch of gold shimmer. It dries matte as shown in my swatch pictures. For my swatch I used three coats and let it dry to its own matte finish.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


"Gemma" -  A subtle thermal polish with gold shimmer that transitions from a bright red when warm to a burgundy when cold.  The thermal change is shown in transition on the tips of my nails. For my swatch I used three then coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

So now you know, Powder Perfect sells more than their own products, they are a stockist for other brands too!

-Bettina