Sunday, 1 March 2015

Something Soft and Girly for the Weekend

I love what I had on my nails over the weekend! Something pretty and delicate with polishes that just look like they were made to be used together. I started out with a subtle holo gradient using "Grace" by Picture Polish and "Head Over Heels" by Emily de Molly. Such beautiful polishes in their own right, but together, ahhh! Love! Then I stamped using "Snow" by Celestial and stamping plate EDM10. End result, was something soft, delicate, pretty, and girly. Nice to have my nails done all pretty for the weekend, even if I don't have anything on besides doing uni assignments.


Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

-Bettina