Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Playing with Polish During the Month of March

There is often a lot of nail stuff that I do over the course of a month that I don't always get around to sharing. Mostly just day to day stuff. So I thought I would wrap up this month by sharing what I have been up to, that I hadn't shared yet. I often do my nails late in the after noon/night for the next day. Usually it is something simple, just one colour. Then the next day I might recycle it into some nail art, gradients, stamping, that sort of thing. Most of it is really simple, or just experimenting.

Super simple holo gradient using "Fine Art" by Emily de Molly and "Grace" by Picture Polish.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Then stamped over the top with "Pitch" by Celestial Cosmetics and EDM13. I really love how this turned out!

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

This one was a bit of experimentation using "Denim" by Celestial Cosmetics and "Blue Heaven" by Color Club with EDM02 stamping plate. For most of my nails I used "Denim" as the base then stamped with "Blue Heaven" except for my accent nail where I reversed the colours. So I had "Blue Heaven" as my based then stamped with "Denim."

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Something pretty and sweet that I wore one weekend. Along with proof that I have two hands and that I (sometimes) do both hands. I used "Moonlight Glow" as my base then stamped with "Ruby" (both by Celestial Cosmetics) using EDM10 stamping plate.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box
Lighting: In light box
Another mani that started out as a gradient, then I added more the next day. I used "Night Terrors" and "Lost In Paradise" by Emily de Molly.I am actually surprised I haven't done a mani like this sooner.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Reflecting back over this I find it funny how I seemed to reach for a lot of the same brands this month.
Do you have a favourite design? What do you like to wear on your nails from day to day?

-Bettina