Friday, 6 February 2015

Thermal Polishes by Iridescent Nails

Iridescent Nails has just come out with some beautiful thermal polishes. I always love thermal polishes, it's like having two polishes in one. I always love watching the colours change, and I am mesmerized by dipping my nails into different water temperatures. For each of these polishes I used three coats for my swatch and a glossy top coat to finish it off.

"Bluewinkle" - A soft blue when warm that transitions to a bright blue when cold. It also has a soft subtle shimmer. I love the soft blue in its warm state.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Pink Whisper" - A soft pastel pink in its warm state to a bright pink when cold, with a subtle shimmer and sprinkling of tiny pink glitters. My favourite shade, especially the soft pink in its warm state. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Pompeii" - A dark charcoal grey when cold that transitions to a smokey grey when hot. This polish also has a beautiful shimmer with tiny silver glitters. I love the cold state for this polish.  Compared to the previous two polishes this one required a little more extreme change in temperature for the thermal change, with a more subtle colour change. Either way, I still think it is a stunning polish. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


These thermal polishes are now available from Iridescent Nails.

-Bettina