Saturday, 7 February 2015

Knockout Collection by Glam Polish

I am so excited to share this collection! I fell in love with it as soon as I opened it. This is the Knockout collection by Glam Polish, a fanatically themed collection with holo and ultra holo polishes. The names and colours are so much fun, and they are perfect for nail art! Each of the formulas are outstanding, and for each of my swatches I used only two coats plus a glossy top coat to finish it off.

BAM! - Teal ultra holo.


Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box



BANG! - Bright magenta holo with ultra holo glitter. 


Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight



CRASH! - Denim blue holo with ultra holo glitter. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight



KA-BOOM! - Grape ultra holo

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box



POW! - Fluro pink holo with ultra holo glitter.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight



ZAP! - Electric lime ultra holo.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight



This collection inspired some awesome nail art. This design was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the collection. I think this is the perfect way to sum up the whole collection in one mani. 

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash



Rachel asked me if I could try a water marble with the holo polishes. I am so glad that I did! I was really surprised at how well these holos marbled! I used a plain silver holo base under my marble to make the colours really pop! 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


I was so impressed with these polishes that I did a second water marble design. I have a very quick tutorial for both of these water marble designs that will be posted on my YouTube channel very soon! 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


This collection is now available from Glam Polish with shipping to Australia and America. 

-Bettina