Monday, 9 February 2015

Fairytale Life Duo by Glam Polish

It's time for this months Glam Polish and Mei Mei's Signatures exclusive duo! However, these will be available from Moo Moo's Signatures instead of Mei Mei's usual shop.  Only one set is available per customer and each set is $37 (SDG).  This is a super bright duo and the colours are unforgeable. For both of my swatches I used two coats plus a glossy top coat.

"Beauty Queen" - A bright purple holo with magenta/blue/purple glass flecks and fine silver holo micro glitter. If you are a lover of purple polishes, this one is a must have. It has such a deep rich colour.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


"Princess Parking Only" - A bright shimmery fuchsia with fine silver holo micro glitter. This pink is so bright that I compared it too all of the other bright pinks that I have by Glam Polish, and this is by far the brightest out of all the pinks that I own! 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box


I couldn't resist doing a quick chevron mani with the two polishes!

Lighting: Inside with flash



-Bettina