Thursday, 12 February 2015

December What's In-die Box?

I just realized that I never posted my swatches of the December What's In-die Box?! I've had the polishes swatched for a while, but I just forgot to post them. I realized that I hadn't posted them when I saw the theme for the March box. I buy the boxes based on the theme. The March theme is Disney Princesses, I have to have it. Any way, back to the December box, the theme was An Aussie Christmas (a must have theme box)!


"Sun, Sand & Surf" by Lilypad Lacquer. This pretty sparkly polish has fine gold glitter, with tiny blue and orange glitter.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box


"Harbour Lights" by Glam Polish. A dark green, almost black, holographic polish.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box


"Seafood Delight" - by Peita's Polish. The best way I can explain this polish is as a neon pastel orange with a subtle gold shimmer.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box


"Gotta Have Pav" - by McKfresh Nail Attire. My personal favourite from this box. A creamy white, with flakies and shimmer.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box


"Christmas In Paradise" - by Glittering Elements. A glistening holographic paradise blue.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Each month What's In-die Box? is available from Peita's Polish.

-Bettina