Sunday, 25 January 2015

Valentines Day Nail Art


I am so excited to share some of my nail art for Valentines day using the two duos by Glam Polish. I am in love with Glam Polish, but I hardly ever use them for nail art. I am so glad that I have made the time for these.

The first one that I have is a simple gradient using "Sweet Heart" "Hey Mama" and "Beauty and the Beast" (all by Glam Polish). I even have a tutorial for this one, check it out on YouTube!



I then added "LOVE" over the top of the gradient using the adorable nail vinyls from the Glam Polish duo.

Lighting: Inside with flash


I had to do another gradient using the two polishes from the Mei Mei's Signatures exclusive duo. Such pretty shades, and they look so good together! These polishes are called "Sweet Heart" and "Can I Love You?"

Lighting: Inside with flash


I then added a heart using "Forget about Love" and then some stamping using "Beauty and the Beast" and Nailz Craze plate NC02.  I ended up wearing this for a few days and I often caught myself staring at my nails (as usual).

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


I hope you like these quick Valentines Day nail art looks!

Tomorrow I will have some Australia Day nail art!

-Bettina