Thursday, 8 January 2015

Indie Extravaganza - Part 3

Roll up, Roll up! Come and see the final show! The third and final part of the Indie Extravaganza is finally here! This bring our total to 15 amazing and very limited edition indie polishes all by Aussie indie brands. Part 3 is now available from Powder Perfect. If you're lucky there still might be some of part 1 and 2 available.

"Shining Bright" by Lilypad Lacquer. A super bright orange crelly with flakies and gold and pink shimmer. You might need your sunglasses for this one! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight


"Show Pony" by Sayuri Nail Lacquer. A girly pink with with fine glitters and shimmer, small matte pink glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"Cosmic Dust" by Celestial Cosmetics. A dark sky blue linear holographic polish.  I love Celestial's holographic polishes, and this is an amazing polish to represent their brand. An easy two coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"Glass Crush" by Arcane Lacquer. A dark teal crelly with a mix of matte and iridescent glitters. This colour seemed to play tricks on my eyes. Some times the colour seemed more like a dark jade green, other times it leaned more to a blue/green teal. It all depended on the lighting. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight



"Ringmaster" by Powder Perfect. An intense indigo mirco glitter polish with purple, pink, navy, red, and silver glitters. Now this is a true glitter bomb polish! So much colour and sparkle! For my swatch I used two medium coats plus a glossy top coat to smooth it all out. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


You can see part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE if you would like to have another look at my swatches of those polishes.

-Bettina