Monday, 26 January 2015

Happy Australia Day!

I hope all my Aussie friends out there are enjoying Australia day! Over the weekend I did three different manis to celebrate.

First up, I have a cute and cuddly little koala. I used Tourist plate 09 by MoYou London which I got via Picture Polish. For the blue background I used my all time favourite blue, "Baby's Got The Blues" by Miss Ashleigh. I am going to need a new bottle of this polish soon because I am almost out, and it is my go to blue! The other polished used are Konad black stamping polish,  "Ingrid" by China Glaze, "Green-wich Village" by O.P.I. and "Cool Grey" by Sinful Colors.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I also did some nail art inspired by traditional Aboriginal art work. For this mani I used Tourist plate 09 and Explorer plate 05 by MoYou London which I got via Picture Polish. I used Konad black stamping polish,  "Ingrid" by China Glaze, "Cherry Red" by Sally Hansen, "London Eye" by Polished London and "Piccadilly" by Polished London. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash


 Last, but not least, is my favourite. I used Tourist plate 09 by MoYou London which I got via Picture Polish. The polishes I used includ Konad black stamping polish, "Green-wich Village" by O.P.I., and "Piccadilly" by Polished London. 

Lighting: Inside with flash


Happy Australia Day everyone!

-Bettina