Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Glam Polish Valentines Day Duo

For Valentines Day Glam Polish has come up with this adorable duo. This is only available in very limited quantities, with only 30 sets available! These pretties will be available the 22nd of Jan at 8am from Glam Polish.

This sparkly little duo will also include some cute nail vinyls with a Valentines theme and a Glam Polish lip balm. I've used some of the nail vinyls over the top of my swatches, and I've even used them in some up coming nail art.

The lip balm is amazing. I first tried the lip balms by glam polish when I was reviewing the Christmas gift boxes (which there are still a limited number of these available via Glam Polish). I liked the lip balm back then, but there have been some improvements to the new lip balms that I am very happy with. Firstly it is in a longer thinner tube, not a short and fat one. I like the long slender design better as I always feel that the traditional fat round lip balms are too fat for my lips. The formula was also slightly more solid, as the last lip balm was too soft for my liking and practically fell apart when you went to apply it. The lip balm still smell as amazing as they did last time. They are moisturizing and feel great on. So I give the new lip balms a big thumbs up!


Lighting: In light box

"Forget About Love" - a pink ultra holo with a crazy amount of sparkle and glitz!

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Beauty and the Beast" - a lovely bright pink holographic polish with fuchsia shimmer. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina