Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Additions to the Fantasia Flakies by Glam Polish

Another two polishes have been added to the four Fantasia Flakies by Glam Polish, this brings us to six amazing multichrome flakie top coats. Each of the six flakie polishes are stunning in their own right. If you want to see my swatches of the first four polishes you can check them out HERE. For these two flakie polishes I layered one coat over an an O.P.I. creme polish with a glossy top coat.

 "Harmony Wind" layered over "Ski Teal We Drop" by O.P.I. This flakie topper shifts between brilliant shades of greens to purples. My base colour choice slightly took away from the shifting colours due to some of the similarity of the colours.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box
Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Arcana Dark" layered over "I saw... U saw... We saw... Warsaw" by O.P.I. A colourful multichrome shifting between purples, pink, golds, and blue. I try and capture polishes as close to what they really look like in real life, but my favourite thing about these types of polishes is that it changes in every lighting and at every angle.


Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I am a little behind in my blogging over the past two weeks. However, I have been busy! I have some swatches of some beautiful polishes coming up as well as some new nail art, including some tutorials! On top of my polish filled life, my personal life has also been busy as I have gotten extra hours at work and I am taking a uni course over the summer. I'm a busy little bee!

-Bettina