Wednesday, 10 December 2014

The Velvet Night Duo Exclusive to MeiMei's Signatures

I am back into swatching and I am so excited! I was having withdrawals from not being able to do my nails as often as I wanted. When I came back to my massive pile of nail mail I opened up the Velvet Night Duo by Powder Perfect, a sparkly duo exclusive to MeiMei's Signatures.

"Stroke of Midnight" - A dark royal purple with holographic glitter and and sparkly flakies. Another amazing purple from Powder Perfect, I don't know what it is about the holo purple polishes that Jacinta makes but they always make me go weak at the knees. For my swatch I used two coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


"Fireside Cider" - a sparkling polish with amber micro glitters. A beautiful polish that reminds me of Autumn colours. Also a great polish for a white Christmas and snuggling up by the fire roasting marshmallows and drinking cider. For my swatch I used two coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

This is now available from MeiMei's Signatures.

-Bettina