Sunday, 28 December 2014

Shades of Phoenix Christmas Trio 2014

I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and is now starting to settle back down and catch up on some sleep. Only a few more days left until the end of the year! This Christmas I had to treat myself and get the Christmas trio by Shades of Phoenix!! It is such a perfect trio, I love the diversity of the shades and that they can even be worn all year round.

"Tinsel Tease" over "Rouge" (both by SOP). This one is such a delicate glitter topper with tiny white, silver and iridescent glitters. Simple and sparkly! This is the mani I wore one Christmas Eve for my family get together.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Xmas Fling" three coats with a glossy top coat. Green, red and pink glitters of various sizes in a soft green crelly base. It's like Christmas has been bottled in polish form!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Holly Crush" three coats plus a glossy top coat. This one has tiny light pink, pink and oragne glitters in a soft pink base. I love this one, it's even great as an all year round polish.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Golden Ring" over "Midnight Sky" (both by SOP). I was lucky enough to also get my hands on this limited edition Christmas polish. This one is a glitter topper with a loads of yellow, orange, and gold glitters. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


These were the only Christmas polishes that I brought this year, but I think this cute little trio (plus one) was a great combination of shades.

-Bettina