Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Mysterium Magnum Collection by Powder Perfect

Today I have another beautifully inspired collection by Powder Perfect. This collection is based on legends, imagination, beliefs and inspired by human folklore. The collection is now available from Powder Perfect.

"Faerie" -  delicate pink micro glitters fill this polish. Inspired by the fun loving and playful fair folk. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. Such a super sparkly polish!

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box



"Melusina" - this polish has a variety of colours and different glitters in a deep aqua base. Inspired by the half woman, half fish, water nymph. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat to smooth it all out. I imagine this one would also look good with a matte top coat.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box


"Griffon" - a rich burgundy holo with bright green sparks. Inspired by the mythical creature that is said to have the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion. A stunning polish, with just three thin coats and a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box



"Lycanthrope" - a purple/green/blue duochrome holographic polish. Inspired by the lycanthrope, also known as a shapeshifter or werewolf that changes during the full moon. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. This polish has an amazing colour shift at every angel!

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: In light box



"Leviathan" - a navy holographic polish flecked small glitters. Inspired by a gigantic sea monster that lives in the deepest depths of the oceans. I used three coats plus a glossy top coat for my swatch. The extra glitters in this polish gives it such an pretty extra touch. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash


"Lorelei" - a purple with flakes in fuchsia and teal. Inspired by a beautiful maiden who was betrayed by her lover and fell to her death. Just three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. An amazing polish, possibly my favourite from the collection.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

I always love the inspiration behind Powder Perfect polishes. Each collection really does transports you to a different time and place with the polishes based on amazing stories and events.

-Bettina