Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Life of Pi Duo by Glam Polish

WOW! Simply wow! This is a limited edition duo by Glam Polish that is exclusive to Mei Mei's Signatures. There are only 30 sets available. I am a little late with my blog post about this duo and I know that it has been selling fast, last I read there was only 7 sets available. Do not miss out on these! I am blown away by how amazing they are. The silver is now my new favourite silver and the gold is perfect for Christmas.

"Life is a Story" - a crazy gold glitter with holographic gold glitter and flakies. This one has an amazing rainbow holographic effect in direct sunlight! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Glimmer Of Hope" - a silver holographic polish with micro glitter and a rainbow of flakies. I was so impressed with the colours in this polish. It is so much more than just a glittery silver polish! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


I decided to make my nails a little bit Christmasy. I did a gradient using the two polishes and some Christmasy glitter placement. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

I have so much love for this duo! By far my favourite Glam Polish duo!

-Bettina