Friday, 12 December 2014

Fool's Gold and Egyptian Nail Art

I brought myself a little treat at the end of last week. I'm considering it an early Christmas to myself. I got some polishes from Picture Polish and some MoYou London stamping plates.

One of the polishes that I got is "Fool's Gold" by The Nailasaurus and Picture Polish. The main reason I brought this polish was because it was a collaboration with one of my nail idols. This polish is a pretty blue with small gold glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I did some advanced stamping over the top of "Fool's Gold" using MoYou London explorer plate 4. I used the image of the Egyptian scarab and spread it out over four nails. I had a rough start with this one but I am so happy with how it turned out. I used Konad black stamping polish and "Golden" by Sally Hansen.

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina