Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Fantasia Flakies by Glam Polish

From Glam Polish I have the Fantasia Flakies. These are already available and I am sure that many of you would have already seen swatches of these beauties by now. Lucky for me I still had the opportunity to swatch them now that I am back from my month away. These polishes are simply amazing! I was practically drooling over each bottle as I unwrapped them. Each polish has an amazing range of colours. Each of my macro shots is a bottle shot of the polish showing all of the colours.  For each of my swatches I layered a thin coat over an O.P.I creme polish. I love how each swatch turned out. These polishes would look great with any colour, and especially over black.

"Comet Storm" layered over "I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw" by O.P.I. This one has mostly purple shades to it with blues, greens, orange, yellow and gold flecks of colour. An absolute rainbow of colour, My favourite of the four.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Dreamscape" layered over "Jade is the New Black" by O.P.I. In the bottle this one looks mostly green, but layering it over a green colour brought out a lot of the gold flakies. It also had red, blue and purple flecks of colour.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Eternity Dragon" layered over "Just a Little Rosti at This" by O.P.I. This one appears to be mostly gold in colour with other subtle flakes of rainbow colour.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Star Shadow" layered over "Ski Teal We Drop" by O.P.I. This one appears to be mostly blue in the bottle with greens, purples, gold, red, and pinks. This one is super pretty. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

I love these polishes and highly recommend them! They are like nothing I have ever used or even see before! These are now available from Glam Polish for $12.95ea.

-Bettina