Thursday, 25 December 2014

Christmas Nail Art

I can't believe it is Christmas already! Time has just flown by so quickly. I did manage to get a small amount of Christmas nail art done, but it is such a busy time of the year I didn't get as much done as I had planned. Here are three of the Christmas mani's that I have done...

Candy cane striped nail art using Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-423 over "Beginning to look a lot like Xmas" by Powder Perfect.

Lighting: In light box


"Tree Disguise  Kit" was a limited edition Christmas polish from 2014 by Femme Fatale. This polish is a Christmas tree in a bottle! I layered it over "Jade is the New Black" by O.P.I..

Lighting: In light box


I then went Christmas crazy and added heaps of water decals from the Born Pretty Store over the top of "Tree Disguise Kit."  It is a major Christmas over load, but maybe in a good way.

Lighting: In light box


One of my last Christmas nail art manis was a simple gold using "You and Me (But Mostly Me)" by Glam Polish, then adding some Christmas flower water decals from the Born Pretty Store over the top. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish everyone a safe and happy new year!

-Bettina