Saturday, 20 December 2014

Born Pretty Store - The Best Place For Nail Art Supplies

I recently received a big order of nail art products from the Born Pretty Store. These following three items were sent to review, and I have heaps more stuff that I order to get through as well.

First up are these adorable gold rose nail studs. I placed these rose nail studs over a pink and white plastic wrap mani. I used "Pink Friday" by O.P.I., "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors, and "Strawberry Crepe" by PrettyPots Polish. I love how this turned out, so pretty.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


Multichrome nail studs. I used "The Thing You Love Most" by Glam Polish for my base then stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM-319 and Konad black stamping polish. These nail studs are fantastic. They came in a nail art wheel with various sizes. They can be used over so many different manis.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


Cats in space! I love these cute little kitten water decals. I decided to place them over a pastel blue and purple galaxy design. For the galaxy nails I used "Baby's Got the Blues" by Miss Ashleigh and "Wisteria" by Picture Polish, I then added some stars using an unknown stamping plate and "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors. I then finished it off with "Fairy Dust" by China Glaze. I love these cats, they are so cute!  Perfect for a crazy cat and nail lady!! 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

More Born Pretty nail art to come soon!

-Bettina