Thursday, 23 October 2014

PrettyPots Has Nailed The Jelly Polish!

Be still my beating heart! Oh, how I do love a good jelly polish! PrettyPots has nailed it with these two new glitter jelly polishes. Simply flawless. I'll let the swatches speak for themselves...

"Galactrix" - a deep blue jelly base with tiny silver glitter and a mix of blue and silver dots and square, and even star glitter! I do love star glitter! I used three thin coats for my swatch and topped it off with a glossy top coat, then a matte top coat. It has incredible depth and it just so mesmerizing, I could stare at it all day!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Awestruck" - a deep purple base with a rainbow of glitter. This one also has a lot of depth. For my swatch I used three thin coats. This one applied really well in thin coats and built up quickly. I topped it off with a glossy top coat and then a matte top coat. Love matte jelly polishes. So super pretty!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Both of these stunners are now available at the PrettyPots shop. I highly recommend these two, I just love them so much! I really can't fault these polishes. It might be time to start that Christmas wish list.

-Bettina