Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Iridescent Nails Bridal Collection

A new and delicate collection from Iridescent Nails. This is the first bridal collection that I have swatched, and I can say that I am very impressed. All of the polishes are super sheer, but it really works. I have found that some times sheer polishes just miss the mark, but I really like these polishes. The formula and colour combinations are all pretty and delicate, perfect for a wedding.

"Diamonds"- a glistening, pearly, shimmering white polish. Absolutely beautiful and delicate, perfect for a wedding or even something subtle for everyday wear. For my swatch I used three thin coats. There was still a slight visible nail line, but that is to be expected with sheer polishes.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

I added some soft rose decals from the Born Pretty Store over the top of this polish and I love the final look!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Catch the Bouquet" - a super sheer pink. In the bottle it looks a lot brighter, but it is super delicate and it applies like silk! For my swatch I used three thin coats. I was expecting more of a visible nail line, but the polish blurred it quite well.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Meet Me At The Altar" - a very sheer nude with a subtle shimmer. I love this one so much. I used three thin coats for my swatch. It almost seemed as if I wasn't wearing any polish, so perfect and delicate.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Champagne Kisses" - a nude with a golden shimmer. Another breath taking polish. For my swatch I used three thin coats and it covered my visible nail line quite well.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I added some pearls for a bit of a bridal finish. I am pretty much convinced that these polishes would go with anything, and they are perfect for some soft bridal nail art designs. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


These beautiful polishes will be available from Thursday 9pm at Iridescent Nails.

-Bettina