Saturday, 6 September 2014

Wildfire by Shades of Phoenix

Wildfire has a pinky red base with tiny red holo squares, silver and black holographic micro glitters. This one is amazing in any lighting, especially in sunlight. It has a great formula too, I only needed two coats for my swatch along with a glossy top coat to smooth it out and give it some extra shine! This stunner is now available from Shades of Phoenix.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Outside shade

Lighting: Outside shade

Lighting: Outside shade

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

I loved this one so much that I left it on for two days and decided to do some nail art over the top for the second day. I used "Black on Black" by Sinful Colors and some striping tape and a lighting bolt nail decal but I can't remember where I got it from. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina