Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Mei Mei's Signatures Exclusive Gruesome Movie Duo by Glam Polish

It is time for all the awesome Halloween shades to start making appearances! From Glam Polish we have the Gruesome Movie Duo, sold exclusively at Mei Mei's Signatures. This one is only being sold as a set and there are only 60 sets available. If you have your eye on these babies don't hesitate to buy them right away. The last exclusive shade for Mei Mei's sold out the night it went one sale! It goes on sale tonight at midnight Singapore time, so set your alarm. 

"Tales From The Darkside" - This is a dark purple holo with sparkly gold/red/blue glass fleck flakies. Such a stunner. Named after the movie of the same title. For my swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat. I was really impressed with the coverage on this one, usually I am always a three coater, but this was perfect after just two. 

Lighting: Partial sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash

"Carrie" - My personal favourite. I love the colour! This is a vampy crimson holo with sparkly red/gold glass fleck flakies. Inspired by Carrie White from the novel by Stephen King. For my swatch I used two thin coats plus a glossy top coat. Again, same coverage, perfect in two thin coats.

Lighting: Partial sunlight

Lighting: Partial sunlight

Lighting: Partial sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: Inside with flash

-Bettina