Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Halloween Nail Art featuring Glam Polish

The pre-order for the Glam Polish Cast A Spell Part 2 and Halloween Duo is officially over today! So I have some Halloween nail art featuring shades by Glam Polish. 

For this first design I used "Deathly Holo" and "Carrie" with a skull and cross bone nail charm. I love black and red together and I had to have "Deathly Holo" with the skull charm!

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

You can't have "Frankenslime 2014" with out doing some dripping slime nail art. I used "Black on Black" by Sinful Colors and dripping nail decals from Dead Set Babes. I loved using the nail decals by Dead Set Babes, it made the dripping look so quick and easy!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


Next I have a deathly "Elixir" bubbling up out of a cauldron. For the base I used "Elixir" then used acrylic paint to create the bubbles and paint the cauldron. I love how my accent nail with the cauldron turned out!

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

 Last one for now features "Warlock" along with some Jack O'Lanterns. I am not too happy with how this one turned out, but I liked the idea in my head. All the Jack O'Lantern faces are done in acrylic paint, as well as the pumpkin on my ring finger. On my accent nail I also used "Cool Grey" by Sinful Colors and then added some larger glitters and dots using "Warlock" above the pumpkin.

Lighting: In light box

 I am planing to do much more Halloween nail art during October, so stay tuned!

-Bettina