Monday, 1 September 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014

It's that time of year again, and I must be crazy! I have decided to take part in the 31 Day Challenge again this year, despite my full to do list including my university assignments and swatching (can't wait to share some of the new collections coming up)! Last year was my first year and it was really fun, difficult to find nail art time every day but it was worth it.

So here is the challenge...



Due to day too day life I usually don't have time to do nail art then also blog about it in the same day. So with this in mind I plan on doing a post every few days... that's not cheating, right?

Feel free to join in!

Also check out Drama Queen Nails as she has a brilliant post including tips on how to make it though the challenge!

Also, special thanks to Chalkboard Nails for the challenge picture!

-Bettina