Friday, 8 August 2014

Powder Perfect 1st Anniversary Trio

Congratulations to Powder Perfect for making the one year milestone! There is a new trio to celebrate this wonderful milestone. The Anniversary Trio is available from today from Powder Perfect. One of the best things about this trio is that it has different types of polishes, ranging from today's popular sparkly polish to the more classic indie style polishes.

"Monsoon" - A teal base with an array of gold, iridescent and deep blue glitter. I love how the iridescent glitters add beautiful depth and mystery to the polish. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. I did need to wait between coats to prevent any glitters dragging.

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


"Forecast; Optimistic" - A very pale blue crelly with the perfect mix of pastel matte glitters. My personal favourite from this trio. In my opinion this is the perfect pastel polish. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. I waited between coats but I found that this one dried fairly quickly on its own. 

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Storm Rainbow" - A stunning holographic microglitter polish with a charcoal base. It is so beautiful and sparkly, with so many colours, I could stare at it all day! It even sparkled in the shade! For my swatch I used two coats plus a glossy top coat. On its own this one does dry slightly matte and textured 

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In direct sunlight

Lighting: In light box

Just for fun I used some striping tape and added various stripes over the top.

Lighting: In direct sunlight


Celebrate Powder Perfect's 1st Anniversary with this trio, and don't forget the Indie Extravaganza too!

-Bettina