Sunday, 3 August 2014

NEON Galaxy Nail Art

I love my galaxy nails. I've seen traditional dark galaxy nails, and my beloved pastel galaxy nails. Now I have decided to try neon galaxy nails. This is something that I haven't seen before, but I love how it turned out!

I was inspired by a mixed bag of neon nail studs that I got from Emily de Molly. In my mixed bag there was some neon star nail studs. I'm not exactly sure how or why but seeing these nail studs made me want to do neon galaxy nails with the studs as the stars.

For my base I used "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors then sponged on "Fruit Tingle" "Tahiti" and "Citrus" all by Ulta3. I then used a small amount of "Fairy Dust" by China Glaze and added the neon star nail studs from Emily de Molly.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


I think I am going to try a few different variations of this later on... maybe, stamping on some black stars?

-Bettina