Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Nails of the Day Two Days in a Row!

I am on fire! Two days in a row, this is practically unheard of for me!

Today's nails features Face of Australia "Voldemort" from their Dark Side collection. I picked up this polish a few weeks ago, I couldn't resit! I love Harry Potter, so this polish was a must have, even if I was on a no buy at the time! I decided to layer this polish over a white, grey to black gradient using "Snow Me White" "Cool Grey" and "Black on Black" all by Sinful Colors. Then I added "I Wanna Flair" holographic top coat by Party Girl Lacquer. Finally, I dabbed on one coat of "Voldemort" by Face of Australia.

Lighting: In light box

I even managed to get some shots outside this morning before the clouds came over. My skin is so weird, it changes in different lighting, I guess that's what you get when you have skin as pale as mine. 

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Today's nails was something a little different for me, but I actually really liked how it turned out.

-Bettina