Sunday, 6 July 2014

Shades of Phoenix - In A World of my Own

It has nearly been a year since these polishes came out, and I am only officially swatching them now. From memory I have actually worn these before but I never took proper swatch photos of them (if I did take pictures of them, I have no idea where they went). These are just four of the polishes that were part of the In A World of mine Own Collection by Shades of Phoenix

"Do You Suppose She's A Wild Flower?" - This polish has a creamy orange base with a variety of glitters including cute little flower glitters, as well as tiny yellow glitters, small red hex, and medium yellow hex glitters. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Curiouser & Curiouser" - This is such a sweet and delicate polish. It has a soft blue base with small pastel yellow and blue glitters. For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat" -  Such a fun glitter topper. This polish has teal bar glitters, with teal and purple stars in a clear base. For my swatch I dabbed one coat over "Tiffany" by Picture Polish.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"We're All Mad Here" - This polish has small yellow and purple hex glitters, with tiny bar glitters in a purple jelly base. I found the base of this one to be quite sheer so for my swatch I used "Funky Dunkey" by O.P.I. as my base then layered two coats over the top, and finished with a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box


-Bettina