Thursday, 31 July 2014

July's What's In-die Box?

I believe it is well and truly safe to share the July's edition of What's In-die Box? The theme for July was animals. I was excited for this box as the inspiration pictures looked exciting and colourful. I think this has been the most colourful box so far!

"Bad Kitty" by Shades of Phoenix. Inspired by a black cat with green eyes. This one is such a glitter bomb! For my swatch I dabbed one coat over a black base and topped it off with a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Tweetie Pie" by Glam Polish. Inspired by a sweet little yellow bird. This polish is a bright yellow with a soft holographic glimmer. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: Inside with flash

Lighting: Inside with flash



"Clowning Around" by Peita's Polish. Inspired by a clown fish. This one is super bright! I actually like this one on much more compared to in the bottle. I can see myself wearing this for Halloween! For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Shake Your Tail Feather" by Smudged Polish. Inspired by the feathers of a beautiful peacock. This one has such an amazing jelly base! For my swatch I used three coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



"Frogalicious" by Lilypad Lacquer. Inspired by a bright pink tropical frog. I love the vibrant pink of this polish. It also has a subtle golden shimmer. For my swatch I used two coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box



Each month the What's In-die Box? is available from Peita's Polish.

-Bettina