Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Hawaiian Paradise Trio by Glam Polish

Hello everyone! I am back! I have had a very busy few weeks, it has been a bit stressful too. I've been so busy that I have hardly worn any polish for more than two weeks, and I can always find time to paint my nails! Since I have been so busy this post is long over due. In fact this trio is currently sold out! However, I though I would share my swatches anyway.

This is the Hawaiian Paradise Trio, a stunning new trio from Glam Polish that is exclusive to Mei Mei's Signatures.

"Mai Tai's at the Pink Palace" - This is a bright pink scattered holo with purple/violet/blue/red glass flecks. The dark glass flecks through the bright pink base give it a bit of depth and add in some extra sparkle. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight


"Hanauma Bay" - This beauty is a teal jelly scattered holo with eletric blue and green/gold glass flecks. In the sunlight this one is super sparkly! It reminds me of sparkling clear water around a hidden tropical paradise. The name, and the polish suit each other perfectly. For my swatch I used tree thin coats plus a glossy top coat.  

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

"Lei Day" - A super bright neon coral crelly with pink/gold/peach glass flecks. This one does have a bit of sparkle to it, but the most stunning feature of this polish is clearly the bright colour, it is seriously neon! It is amazing, and so much brighter in real life! For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

"
Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

Lighting: Direct sunlight

This tropical trio is available exclusively from Mei Mei's Signatures. The trio will be sold as a set at SGD50. Shades will also be available individually. Holographic shades will be available from SGD18.50 and regular shades will be sold at SGD16.50. The trio is currently sold out, but keep your eyes peeled for a possible restock.

-Bettina