Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Dry Brush Nail Art

Just a quick post of today's nail art. I have been wanting to try this technique for such a long time now. I am so glad that I finally got around to giving it a try. I used a lot of different polishes for this one, I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing. I would love to try this with less colours and also some different ones too, maybe some neons next time. I started with a clean white base using "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors. The colours I used over the top include "Baby's Got The Blues" by Miss Ahsleigh, "Mellow Yellow' "Peaches n Cream" "Fairy Floss" "Wisteria" "Tiffany" & "Instinct" all by Picture Polish. The first two photos are with out a top coat, I quite liked the textured finish without a top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

I then added a glossy top coat and some nail studs from Emily de Molly.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box
And a quick close up so you can see all the colours...

Lighting: In light box 

-Bettina