Thursday, 26 June 2014

Stick Me Nails Nail Art Designs

I was sent some nail decals and stickers from Stick Me Nails. Overall, I really like what I was sent. They were super sticky and easy to use. They created a good seal against the nail, resulting in a clean, crisp line. As always I used a pair of tweezers when positioning the stickers. You can check out the Stick Me Nails shop with all of their nail stickers and decals HERE.

For the first design I used the chevron stickers. I didn't really have a plan of where I was going with this design, I just started playing around and this is what I ended up with. The polishes I used were "Peaches n' Cream" "Tiffany" & "Wisteria" all by Picture Polish. The only thing that I didn't like about the chevron stickers was that they are a really wide chevron, I would prefer a more acutely angled chevron. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

My next nail art design is inspired @m_a_tom on Instragram. For this I used the straight stickers and the anchor decal.  I love how this turned out (even if my lines aren't totally straight). The polishes that I used for this are "Cherry Red" by Sally Hansen, "Blue Marlin" by Ulta3, and "Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors. The nail studs are from Emily de Molly. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box
'
Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

For the last design I used the electric bolt sticker. This design was inspired by @mrslochness on Instagram. The polished I used were "Black on Black" by Sinful colours and "Crown Me Already" by O.P.I., as well as their matte top coat. The nail studs are from Emily de Molly. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina