Monday, 2 June 2014

Soft Pulses Collection by Arcane Lacquer

The Soft Pulses Collection by Arcane Lacquer was released awhile back, but I am so lucky that I have been able to swatch this collection. I am really loving these polishes, they have beautiful shimmers and flakies. My favourite thing about Arcane Lacquer is their use of shimmers, flakies, and micro glitters. Their polishes are always so dynamic and they seem to change at every angle. The shimmer is very hard to capture, but I think I have been able to capture the flakies and iridescent glitters to the best of my abilities through using my light box.

"Absent are the Saints" - This beautiful polish has a very dark blue base with a mix of micro glitters. I love the depth in this polish and the beautiful shimmer. For my swatch I used four thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Anti Gravity" - A dark blue jelly base with a greenish shimmer, with green and blue flakies and glass flecks with a touch of holo dust. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Seamless" - A deep fuchsia base with purple iridescent hex glitters and a pink shimmery finish. I love this one, it has a gorgeous colour and shimmer. For my swatch I used four thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box


Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Ambulant Heart" - This one has a soft pink base with pink dots, silver holo squares, micro glitters and a slight shimmery finish. This one is very pretty and girly. For my swatch I used three thin coats and a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"Made of Scars" - A light grey base with white flakies and silver holo mirco glitters. I really like the look of the cool grey base with the sliver. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat. 

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

"State of Grace" - This polish is a creamy grey with a strong gold shimmer and gold flakies. For my swatch I used three thin coats plus a glossy top coat.

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

Lighting: In light box

-Bettina